Jessica and Todd are two of the sweetest humans I've had the privilege of meeting. We first met for coffee at Mountain Bean on Henderson, and everything after that meeting was history! We clicked instantly, started cracking jokes, picturing their wedding day, and slowly saw this special day come to life!During the fall season, we explored Assiniboine Forest
It’s crazy how small this world is. Since the MBCI high school days, that’s how long I’ve known Leah for. Although Leah and I never connected in high school, a few years following, we are photographing her wedding day alongside her husband Damian, who also consequently went to MBCI! Back in 2019, Leah reached out to me to
When it rains on your wedding day, you make the absolute most of it! Courtney and Matthew had a gloomy wedding day at Bridges Golf Course, although it couldn't have been more of a perfect day. After having waiting an extra year to get married because of…well, we all know the reason why…these two made the most of
Groom’s reactions are THE BEST! They are emotional, caring, real, and full of happiness that I feel in ahh of every time I photograph it. So, I thought today why not share some of the best grooms’ reactions to their bride that I’ve had the pleasure of photographing.
Wedding consultations are exciting yet demanding all at the same time. They get you excited as you begin to plan the biggest day of your lives while figuring out what photographer or whatever vendor you are meeting with, works best for your day!
Coffee chats is something that Alison and Alex both love, so what was a better way to celebrate their engagement than exactly that?! I've gotten to know Alex through a summer job of mine that I've worked for the past few years until oddly enough one day Alison contacted me to photograph their wedding (little did she know
It's crazy how small Winnipeg really is! Jessica and Todd are so in love and little did I know that Todd went to school with one of my best friends! Crazy! As soon as we met at a local Winnipeg coffee shop for their wedding consultation we hit it off right away! From cracking jokes, to telling
Do you have ever felt awkward in front of photos? Worrying something won’t go to plan or won’t look right? Well, that is how Madison and Harley felt as they showed up to their engagement session and as you will see, those feelings vanished very quickly as began shooting!
Everything seemed like a normal session until something memorable happened, see below! This session was all causal and time to celebrate the anniversary of Samantha and Dustin as they’ve spent eight years together, although Dustin has another idea in mind that Samantha had no clue about. To ask her to become his wife! AHHH!!!
Having a backup location is always a good idea and I’m thankful Janice and John had this backup location planned which a gorgeous greenhouse! On the day of Janice and John’s engagement the weather turned for the worst as we had no constant rain the entire day. Thankfully for this greenhouse we made the magic happen which
Well, I’m sorry to break the bubble of this idea but that is VERY FAR from the truth. In fact, roughly 20% is spent shooting while the other 80% is behind the scenes work such as preparing for your session, educating my clients on what to expect at the session, getting to know them, marketing, website building,
Every engagement session I photograph I encourage my couples to bring props that have meaning to them. Whether that be an activity, hats, blanket, favourite food or beverage, anything that comes to mind. With Esther and Miguel, they decided to bring two Mexican hats that suited to their culture and tradition of how they grew to love
Preparing for your engagement session can seem like a big job! You want everything to look perfect from the location you are wanting, clothing you will wear, makeup and hair, while everything in between! Today I’m providing you with tips to on how to prepare for your engagement session so it can be the biggest success possible!
You are in the processes of your wedding planning and it’s time to book your wedding photographer. I can image your stress and the emotions you are feeling but allow me relieve some of that for you. Looking for a wedding photographer is a tough job to say the least, but today I want to provide you some
Do you ever wonder how photos look when they come straight out of the camera? How they look when they are first taken? Well today I'm bringing out those images to life through a before and after with Chanelle and Patrick! Not only are these two humans adorable and genuine, but you will see just how their session happened threw
Photographing families is something I’ve become connected to in a way that has made me feel so fulfilled. And the Franchewski family was nothing short of fulfilling. Seeing this family grow and this little girl become the energetic, fast moving, and funny girl she is, it’s adorable!